Welcome to the website www.aidoma.com!
Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions of Use for this website before using the website and before registering to one of our interactive courses designed, developed and implemented by Aidoma Ped through Aidoma platform.
Aidoma, www.aidoma.com platform, are the exclusive property of Aidoma Ped SRL.
By using this website and registering to the interactive courses, you agree with the terms and conditions mentioned below.
Using the website www.aidoma.com, you (hereinafter called user/customer) agree with the Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this website, please do not use www.aidoma.com.
In consideration of a unitary and as good as possible interpretation of the Terms and Conditions of Use for the website, as well as of the rights and obligations arising from their acceptance, the following tremens are to be interpreted as follows:
- Website:means the web page belonging to Aidoma Ped, having the address aidoma.com, through which the user has access to information regarding the services and products supplied/provided by Aidoma Ped. This website comprises: texts, images, databases, products, logos, software, animations, moves, interactive videos, offers and nay type of information, advertising etc. and constitutes the "contents" of the www.aidoma.com website, which is entirely the property of Aidoma Ped;
- Customer/user:means the person accessing the website, for private or professional purposes and who agreed with the Terms and Conditions of Use for this website, therefore meeting all conditions for the process of registration and use of the website aidoma.com. Aidoma Ped provides for the Customers the technical means necessary in order to identify and correct the errors occurred during the data entry, by inserting the username and password;
- Provider:Aidoma Ped;
- Goods and services:training courses, interactive lessons, school contests, professional contests;
- Registration:means an electronic document, generated as a result of a customer access on the website, which intervenes as a communication mean between Aidoma Ped and the Customer;
- Contract:means an order confirmed by Aidoma Ped, by which it agrees to provide the Customer access to educational services, for the established prices, characteristics and terms, and the Customer agrees to pay for them, according to the document herein;
- Promotion:means the product or service (services pack) with a promotional price made available by Aidoma Ped in order to be promoted and sold through the website, limited to available stock;
- Access to educational services and access to promotions:allowed to any user who has or creates an account on the website aidoma;
- Newsletter/Alert:the periodical information mean, exclusively electronic, on the products, services and/or promotions carried out by Aidoma Ped in a certain period, with no engagement from Aidoma Ped regarding the information which it comprises;
- Intellectual property rights:all immaterial rights, such as know-how, copyrights, rights on the databases, design rights, rights on the models, patents, trademarks and registrations of the domain names for any of the above mentioned;
- Specifications:all specifications and/or descriptions of the products and services as they are mentioned in the order;
- Abusive use:means the use of the website in a manner contrary to the practice in the field, to the regulations and legislation in force or in any other manner which can cause damages to Aidoma Ped.
Information for the Users
The services provided on the website www.aidoma.com are intended for any natural or legal persons within the conditions and limits presented on this page (“Terms and Conditions”). As users, you understand and agree with the following responsibilities:
- To provide real, accurate and complete data about you, as required by the registration form, if necessary;
- To maintain and renew, if necessary, the registration data in order to be real, accurate and complete. At the same time, you undertake the obligation not to carry out the following:
- To publish materials containing viruses or other programs with the intention to destroy this system, as well as any other system or information;
- To publish a copyrighted material, if you are not the author or if you do not have the author’s permission to publish that material;
- To publish obscene, denigrating, threatening or malicious materials against another user, natural or legal person, materials or information prohibited by the legal provisions in force;
- To publish an imagine or a statement which is against the legal norms in force.
By accessing the registration form, through which you send your personal data, you agree with the following:
- The required personal data are collected, stored and processed by Aidoma Ped;
- The personal data are used for contacting;
- To receive from Aidoma Ped various advertising, information materials, suggestions and invitations to participate to various activities. The website users can send comments, notes, suggestions, ideas or observations on the contents or structure of the website, respectively they can ask questions, as long as their content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, denigrating, affecting private life, intellectual property rights of Aidoma Ped or its Partners/suppliers, and which do not contain viruses, carry out political/election campaigns, commercial requests, chain letters, mass mailing, or any other form of spam. You cannot use a false e-mail address or impersonate another person or entity. Aidoma Pedreserves the right, but not the obligation, to remove or edit such transmitted information.
Aidoma Ped reserves the right to suspend or terminate the User registration or the User access to the services on the Aidoma Ped platform if you breach any of the terms of this Agreement. You are responsible for the User registration and for the use of Aidoma Ped services. You must not disclose the User password to another person or to use the services if you are registered under another identity. From this point of view, Aidoma Ped limits the access of a User from maximum 2 different devices.
Using the website. Intellectual property rights.
The information published on the website are information of public interest about Aidoma Ped and possibly about its Partners/suppliers, about the provided educational services, as well as other information considerate as being of public interest for the Users. The information is provided for the Users free of charge, to ease the collaboration.
Aidoma Ped is the holder of all intellectual property rights on the www.aidoma.com website, respectively on its design, contents, graphics, pictures, software, logos and on all materials integrated in the website, being protected by the Romanian and international legislation on copyright. These materials cannot be copied re reproduced, partially or entirely, except for the period necessary for them to be viewed online. Nevertheless, the Customer/User can copy, transfer and/or use the contents only for personal or non – commercial purposes, only if they do not come into conflict with other provisions of the document.
Reproduction, copying, multiplication, selling, reselling or use of the information existing on the website or part of it, accessing or using the information provided by Aidoma Ped and possibly by its contractual Partners/suppliers through the website in a manner which violates the internal or international legislation on copyright and intellectual property, can give rise to the civil or criminal liability for such actions.
We are not responsible for the contents of a third party material which is on our website.
The www.aidoma.com website contains hyperlinks to other websites, belonging to Aidoma Ped Partners/suppliers, available for you only as a simple presentation. Aidoma Ped has no control on such websites and their resources. You agree that Aidoma Ped is not responsible and has no obligation towards the validity of these external resources or their contents, nor it supports them or is responsible for the contents, advertising, products or other materials on these websites. You also agree that Aidoma Ped did not make you responsible or obligated, directly or indirectly, for any damage caused or assumed to be caused by the use or by the confirmation of any contents, products or services available on these websites or resources.
You do not have the right to use www.aidoma.com and its services for any purpose which is outside the law, illegal and prohibited by the following provisions, conditions and information, or for putting into circulation of any material which affects the privacy of a person in an abusive, threatening, damaging, vulgar, obscene manner or which violated the intellectual property or any right of any person, including trading pornographic material, guns and ammunition, living creatures and endangered species, assets and other securities, drugs and hallucinogenic products, parts of human body and funerary remains or any other material which can constitute or encourage a behaviour that can be considered a criminal act or that can violate any other legal provision. You cannot use www.aidoma.com and its services in any other manner, directly or indirectly, which can cause damages, or can deprive of rights, or can interfere with the normal functioning of the website. You cannot use any automatic equipment or manual process to monitor or copy our websites or their contents without our previous written permission. You cannot fraud, hide or try to hide your identity, to play the role of another person or entity, including, but not limited to an Aidoma Ped representative, guide, leader or host, or to falsely support or deform in any manner your affiliation with a person or entity, or to manipulate or try to manipulate prices, to compromise or try to compromise the security of any account, to interfere or try to interfere with the normal activity of www.aidoma.com, to send any unrequested e-mail, or to advertise any known user or to use our services in any other purposes, except a personal or non – commercial purpose, which are not approved in writing by www.aidoma.com.
Accessing educational services
- If a contract was concluded between the parties containing specific clauses, this contract has priority and the clauses herein come to supplement the contract to the extent in which the contract does not have contrary provisions, which shall be applied with priority and is not valid for legal persons. If the parties want this, namely invoicing on a legal person, another contract is concluded and the terms and conditions are discussed.
- By accessing the educational platform on aidoma.com, the Customer agrees with the communication mean (by telephone or e-mail) through which Aidoma Pedcarries out its operations on the website.
- The working hours for Aidoma Ped public relations is: Monday – Friday between 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., except the public holidays, if not otherwise mentioned on the website.
- The maximum time for the confirmation or rejection of a request by Aidoma Pedwill be 48 hours from launching the request on the website, regardless of the means in which it was made (e-mail, form, order system, by telephone etc.), except the requests made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays, when the time limit starts from the first working day after the day the order was placed.
- If Aidoma Ped confirms the execution of a Request, this will imply a complete acceptance of the terms, from the Customer. The acceptance of the request by Aidoma Pedis considered finished if there is an electronic confirmation (e-mail) from Aidoma Ped to the Customer, with no need for an acknowledgement of receipt from the latter.
- Aidoma Peddoes not consider in any moment an unconfirmed Request as having the value of a Contract.
- Therefore, the Contract enters into force at the date the Request is confirmed by Aidoma Pedand complying with the price and payment mean mentioned in the order confirmation.
- The contract object is the product/products and services presented on the website regarding which the Customer expressed his/her option to access them, by generating a request on aidoma.com, confirmed by Aidoma Ped consultants.
- The Customer shall verify the description and the characteristics of the educational service, the payment mean and the completion before placing the request.
- The educational services presented on aidoma website are available as long as they comply with the legislation in force.
- In general, the price of the educational services is the one mentioned on the website.
- The price can be modified by Aidoma Ped, in any moment, without notification, depending on the investment in the human resource, in the material resource, on the legislative taxations.
- In order to be applicable, the price of the educational services must be honest and serious. Therefore, Aidoma Ped draws the attention on the fact that there can be theoretical situations when, as a result of some malfunctions of the website or errors, the price displayed on the website can be different from the real one. In such cases, Aidoma Ped apologises for the inconveniences and shall inform the Customer on the correct price.
- The price, payment means and payment deadline are mentioned in the Request.
- The payment can be made by Internet Banking and by credit card through the attached PayPal platform.
Limits of liability of Aidoma Ped
- The website may contain links to other website. In such cases, Aidoma Ped is not responsible for their confidentiality policy, as well as for any other information mentioned on these websites. Aidoma Ped is not liable for the contents, quality or nature of other website where a person can reach by links in the contents, regardless of the nature of these links. For the respective websites, their owners bear the entre liability.
- Aidoma Ped is not and cannot be held liable for the damages caused by the errors, inaccuracy or lack of updating the information published or mentioned on the website, which are not its fault. The users can find detailed, complete and accurate information by contacting Aidoma Ped by telephone or e-mail.
- Aidoma Ped reserves the right to supplement or modify any information on the website.
- Aidoma Ped is not liable for any loss, costs, trials, claims, expenses or other liabilities, if they are directly caused by failing to comply with the Terms and conditions.
- Aidoma Ped is not liable for the damages caused as a result of non – functioning or as a result of the modification, suspension or interruption of the services available through the website, as well as for those resulting from the impossibility to access certain links published on the website.
- If the User of the Customer does not agree and/or does not accept and/or withdraws his/her agreement for the terms and conditions of use for the website:
- He/she waives: the access to the service, reception of newsletters and/or communications from Aidoma Ped of any kind (electronic, telephonic etc.), with no further guarantee from it.
- Aidoma Ped will erase all data referring to him/her from its database, with no further obligation of any party towards the other or without any party claiming damages from the other.
- The Customer / User can change in any moment his/her decision to agree and/or accept the Terms and conditions, as they are available at that moment.
- The Customer cannot withdraw the agreement expressed in favour of complying with the Terms and conditions during the execution of a Contract, or until the moment he/she pays the counter value of all Contracts unfulfilled towards Aidoma Ped.
- Aidoma Ped reserves the right to modify or interrupt, temporarily or permanently, partially or totally, the services available through this website, with or without a prior notification.
- Aidoma Ped reserves the right to insert advertising materials of any kind and/or links on any page of the website, complying with the legislation in force.
- Aidoma Ped offers no guarantee for the Users that the information contained by the website will meet all the Users requirements, that the computer services on which the website functioning are based on shall not be interrupted, on time, safe and with no errors, that the quality of any information obtained through the website shall satisfy all requirements of the Users, that any program error shall be corrected, as well as any other similar aspects.
- Except the legal guarantee obligation, the Partners/suppliers of Aidoma Ped offer no direct or indirect guarantees that:
- The service/product shall be according to the customer requirements;
- The service/product shall not be interrupted, shall be safe or without errors of any kind;
- The products/services obtained for free or for a fee through the service correspond to the customer requirements or expectations.
- The operators, administrators and/or owners of the website are in no circumstances responsible for their relations or consequences arising from, but without limitation to purchases, special offers, promotions, advertisings or any type of relation / connection / transaction / collaboration / etc. which can occur between the customer or user and any of those promoting themselves directly or indirectly through the website.
- The User is the only person responsible for the potential damages caused to the computer systems or the network from which it accesses the website or for any other data loss which can affect the result of information and services download from the website contents.
- For the website sections which can contain posts of the Users, the liability for the contents of these posts belongs entirely to their authors. Aidoma Pedreserves the right not to make public the posts which contradict the terms and conditions of use or which it considers detrimental, in any way, to its own image, to customers, its partners/suppliers or third parties.
- Aidoma Ped does not guarantee in any manner that the documents, files or any other data packages contained or in connection with this website do not contain viruses and has no responsibility for any type of current or future damage cause by or through this website. Consequently, for his/her protection, any User of this website must use an antivirus program when using the website
- Aidoma Ped does not take the engagement to bring up-to-date the information and materials on the website with a certain frequency/periodicity. The information can suffer changes anytime and without any notification and can be incorporated in the next modifications of the website, which will be made depending on the possibilities of Aidoma Ped team.
- Aidoma Ped shall not be liable in any way for any type of direct, indirect, accidental, special damages, including, but without limitation to damages for profit loss, good will, possibilities to use the data or other intangible or incommensurable losses (even if it was previously informed on the possibility of such losses occurrence), resulting from:
- The use or impossibility to use the information published on the website;
- Unauthorised access to or deterioration of the User transmissions or data;
- Statements or actions of any third party on the website services and/or on the Contents;
- Any other issue related to the website contents.
- Given the variety of educational services, regulated by different normative acts, by different internal norms, each dimension shall be provided with a customised regulation.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
By using www.aidoma.com, the User agrees with the fact that the Romanian laws shall govern the Terms and conditions of use and any litigation of any kind which may occur between users and Aidoma Ped or its associates/partners/affiliates. In case of potential conflicts, the parties shall try first of all to solve them amicably, within 30 working days from the registration of the complaint by Aidoma Ped. If the parties do not reach an agreement within the above mentioned time limit, the competence of the court from the same administrative structure as the registered office shall be taken into consideration.
Information related to the trademark
The name and logo AIDOMA are trademarks and held by Aidoma Ped. The use of this trademark, the domain or the name Aidoma or Aidoma Ped, in direct or "hidden" form (such as, but without limitation to, meta tags or other labelling techniques, web search) without the prior written permission from Aidoma Ped is prohibited and is punished according to the law.